Innovative C, C++ Project Idea

hi i am subathra ,i am a 2nd year IT student ,i need some innovative and different project idea , can you suggest me an idea in c/c++ language

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subathra33
    hi i am subathra ,i am a 2nd year IT student ,i need some innovative and different project idea , can you suggest me an idea in c/c++ language
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Have you considered any project ideas on your own? If yes, please share your ideas and tell us why aren't you selecting them? Also you should look at this section of CrazyEngineers that has thousands of ideas contributed by fellow engineers. I'm sure you will find the right project idea.
  • Subathra Prem kumar
    Subathra Prem kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Have you considered any project ideas on your own? If yes, please share your ideas and tell us why aren't you selecting them? Also you should look at this section of CrazyEngineers that has thousands of ideas contributed by fellow engineers. I'm sure you will find the right project idea.
    Hi sir I have some ideas like
    multiple banking system,
    Character analysis by month of birth,
    Displaying smiley faces according to our mood....
    And some more project based on these , could you please suggest me some more idea sir.

thank you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently doing a project on Automatic speed controll of Wiper Motor with respect to amount of water present in the sensor. The sensor is Rain drop Sensor and...
The Martian, one of the most awaited Hollywood movie of 2015 was specially screened for a team of ISRO scientists at Ahmedabad by Ridley Scott - the director of the...
doing M.E. in construction engineering and management.. can anyone list out any project ideas which i can relate to construction management??
Hi Guys.. I am new here! I watched few no. of conversation and it was very intresting nd helpful. I would like to know that Is there any space for...
I am working in HCL Bserve as a network provisioner doing manual testing of telecom ckts on Lec GUI and sending a disconnect request. But this process comes under BPO...