Infosys to work on MCA-21 e-Governance project of Indian Government

Infosys has been nominated to work on the Indian government's MCA-21 e-Governance project. The overall worth of the project is about Rs. 357.81 crore. The project is believed to be about replacing the old infrastructure (desktops, laptops, printers and scanners) which was involved for maintenance of the important company related documents.

The project was earlier maintained by the TCS.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to download java development kit latest version on my laptop having 32-bit windows 7 configuration ? also help me with downloading of SQL server .PLEASE DO HELP for heaven's...
Okay, here's something really to look forward to - the Japanese electronics major Sony has dropped a big hint that they'll announce something 'big' related to their Playstation brand. Now,...
I need to know all about SOLAR POWERED SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS. Please help.
Infosys seems to have delayed the joining dates again. I've been mailed by several candidates asking whether the joining dates for all the candidates recruited in the current season have...
CDAC CCAT 2013 takers, if you wish to discuss your results, ranks, center preferences, preparation tips et al, please use this discussion thread. I see that several threads are being...