Infosys to buy UK SAP consultant Axon Group plc for $753 million

News Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

IT major Infosys Technologies on Monday announced plans to acquire UK SAP consulting company Axon Group plc for Rs 3,310 crore (around $753 million). The deal, which would be closed in November, involved a total cash buyout of issued—and yet to be issued—shares of Axon by Infosys.

Addressing the media, Infosys CEO Kris Gopalakrishnan said, "The strategic combination of our groups will accelerate the realisation of our company aspiration: that of becoming the most respected provider of business transformational services in the global marketplace." It is one of the largest acquisitions by an Indian company in this sector.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Rocking !!!
    If Infy goes for it, it will be a good news for India !
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Its a surprising news rather. Indian IT market is right now going through lots of ups and downs, while Infosys is achieving new heights.
    Great news!!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    it is a good start by infy.
  • Canders
    Canders
    Here is a new social network site #-Link-Snipped-#
    Join for FREE and let's start your SAP Consultant career.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    great tie up...when its Infosys it must be something "BIG"

Thanks,
    J2R

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is an interesting question ! Suppose you are driving a typical 4 wheeler car on a plain road at speed of 60 kmph and you suddenly understand that brakes...
Hi!!! i am making an automatic smart light system. i want to give the webcam output to the microcontroller. but i dnt want to use a computer. my proff suggested...
here i am going to give you one suggestion.. is it possible to Set CE conference at the Top of the site rather than set to bottom... at every time...
hi, myself nayana, i m studying 7 sem B.E. in information science branch. In the next sem we have to do project but i m not getting any idea about...
I am having a hard time looking for a feasible sensor for a contact event. Could someone give a suggestion? the sensor will activate if some object created contact with...