Infosys, TCS and Wipro to hire 90000 people

It's time to rub off the recession blues because there is finally some good news for the millions of software professionals in India.

Recruitment firms and HR teams at leading IT firms say the sector has witnessed the highest-ever job creation in September, with staff strength growing over 50%, similar to pre-recession levels.

Interestingly, Mahindra Satyam, which is on a comeback trail, plans to recruit some 3,000 by February next year. The company, with some 27,000 employees on rolls, has been hiring fresh talent for the past few months now and has already added 3,000 people during May-July.

News Source: Times of India

On a second thought, a questions crossed my mind do these companies ensure stability of jobs to the massive job-applicants? Or to they get to see trimmed pay-checks and no promotions? :-o

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Are you sure it is 90,000? Is it not 9,000?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source Microsoft Newsletter. You're receiving this message because you used the Live Mesh beta from Microsoft. On March 31, 2011, the beta of Live Mesh will end, and the Live...
why we r connected capacitor bank in delta not in star. explain??
im using tms470r1b1m controller for my project.i need an ADC for processing the analog input. in iar workbench,i had configured the registers but the code is not working. code is...
Dear CEans, In a friendly discussion with fellow member Manish (a.k.a goyal420), we were talking about the importance of engineers to know more and more about strategies, especially business strategies....
I just love the look of CE using uBuntu font in uBuntu 10.10. I wonder we've anyone else using uBuntu 10.10 and the Firefox default font set to uBuntu?