Infosys or Wipro Vlsi

Hi
I am Electronics and communication engineer.I have been placed in Wipro VLSI and Infosys.Please suggest me which company i should select. Also tell me about career growth future for both companies.

Thanking You

Replies

• rahul_paetel
    rahul_paetel
    hi
    I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer.I am placed in infosys and wipro vlsi.
    Please suggest me which is better. Also tell me career growth in both companies after some years, if you have any knowledge about it.
    Thanks...
  • Lovesharma
    Lovesharma
    if you have your interest in software side then go for infosys otherwise wipro as they are offering VSLI profile which would be good for ECE student.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Both companies offer very similar profiles to graduate engineers. If you aren't interested in VLSI, you might opt for Infosys. Your career growth would depend on how you perform. A rule of thumb is to opt for career in the domain you are interested in so that you have a natural benefit.

It's difficult to tell which is better for you as it's a personal question and answer mostly depends on your skills and ability to perform.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

Let me know your job profile for both Wipro and Infosys. Are you placed in VLSI department? then I can say that VLSI has boom in market you can go with it.

PS:- Thread moved to Engineering Jobs & Career Section.
  • rahul_paetel
    rahul_paetel
    godfather
    First of all welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

Let me know your job profile for both Wipro and Infosys. Are you placed in VLSI department? then I can say that VLSI has boom in market you can go with it.

PS:- Thread moved to Engineering Jobs & Career Section.
    Thanks for your reply
    My profile is project engineer at VLSI department.
    exact work will be decided after Training(e.g.Embeded,vlsi etc.)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've merged your threads.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rahul_paetel
    Thanks for your reply
    My profile is project engineer at VLSI department.
    exact work will be decided after Training(e.g.Embeded,vlsi etc.)
    Then go ahead Embedded and VLSI has good scope. πŸ‘
  • rahul_paetel
    rahul_paetel
    Tha
    godfather
    Then go ahead Embedded and VLSI has good scope. πŸ‘
    Thank You...
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    are you interested in software or core?
  • tmaster
    tmaster
    Take Wipro since your profile in Infosys will probably be confirmed only after training

By going into Wipro, atleast it will be easier for you to jump to core companies later since you have a core profile for sure there
  • Nirupam Jana
    Nirupam Jana
    rahul_paetel
    Hi
    I am Electronics and communication engineer.I have been placed in Wipro VLSI and Infosys.Please suggest me which company i should select. Also tell me about career growth future for both companies.

Thanking You
    Hi All,
    I am looking for JOB in VLSI domain. Can you help me in this regard. I am attaching my cv. My brief bio-data.
    Myself, Nirupam Jana, have completed M.Tech. in Microelectronics & VLSI Design from School of Engineering & Technology, West Bengal University of Technology in 2013 and also completed M.Sc in Electronics Science from Department of Physics, Jadavpur University in 2011, hereby want to join for the currently vacant post for β€œMEMBER TECHNICAL STAFF 51736BR” in your esteemed organization. I believe that I am a hard working person and fast learner. Also I am very eager to learn and I get along fine with people.

I am very interested to work in the VLSI design field. I have worked on FORTRAN 77, C, microprocessor 8085, 8086, Verilog and also have little bit idea in VHDL and basic Java. The title of my M.Sc Project is "Microprocessor 8085 based function generator" from Department of Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University. I also worked in my M.Tech project with the title "Performance Evaluation AlGaN/GaN High Electron Mobility Transistor by using TCAD simulation" from School of Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology.

I will be grateful to you if you please select me as the candidate for the interview process for the above mentioned post.

Please find my updated resume attached herewith.

Thanking you

With regards

Nirupam Jana

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing, one of the most talented and active CEans, Mr. Praveen Kumar a very happy birthday! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ Have a blast! 😁
In this animated version of her TEDxChange talk, Melinda Gates asks how can Coca-Cola reach everywhere in the developing world, while governments and NGOs struggle to do the same? She...
Richard Lugg of Hypermach is out to design the Sonic Star the fastest yet greenest plane that can travel from New York to Sydney in four hours. There is more...
Using an ingenious laser bouncing femtosecond pulses and a timing system in picoseconds, MIT researchers have developed a means of looking around corners using real time computer imaging algorithms. I...
"Isn't Government A Welfare company?" This question always arises in my mind. If the answer is yes, then that organisation is in heavy loss. Everyday we visit/ come across many...