Infosys Joining Dates 2012 - Delayed

Infosys has delayed the joining dates of the newly recruited candidates by about 3 months. We learn that the company isn't sending joining dates at the moment. In order to compensate for the delay, there's an online training programs that the candidates will have to go through.

A lot of you reported on CE that the joining dates have been delayed until February for many and even till April 2013.

If you are one of the candidates recruited by Infosys, waiting for your joining letter; please participate in this discussion thread and express your questions, comments concerns etc.

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    First Infosys gave late joining and then now delayed again for three more months!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Atleast Infosys has given joining dates LnT Infotech has yet not given joining dates.When asked via mail to HR,same reply comes to every one which says :-
    " We are in joining process for which candidates are being called in batches.Since our hiring depends on business requirements we are calling as per requirement ..........."
    Till now 6 batches have started.
    No matter what issues they have but at least tentative dates should be given.

Same with Tech Mahindra , my friend got into it ,off campus.They donot reply his mails.

TCS : most of the candidates got joining dates.

It seems now other companies will follow LnT's calling policy :
    "Donot give tentative dates.Send Date of joining a week before when candidate is required and
    keep them waiting by saying JOINING IS SOON".
    😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys has delayed the joining for most of the candidates by about 3 months. It's being expected that the company will send joining letters in the around January, with joining...
A perpetual motion machine of 2nd kind is not supposed to work as if in case of a thermal power plant with no condenser. But let us think of such...
I think that's the question every engineer who graduated in 2012 is asking these days. I've been hearing about the delays in joining for a long time now. There are...
I hope we have married CEans along with the young CEans here. Also today is very special day for the married Indian couple, so here is a short story that...
HTC has gone the dual SIM way, launching HTC Desire SV, the dual SIM android smartphone. The phone runs on Android ICS and boasts the power of a dual core...