View Feed
group-icon
CDAC
CDAC aspirants, students, alumni gather to help each other.
501 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar • Dec 29, 2018

Infosys job or PG-DBDA(big data) at cdac Pune acts

I am in a great confusion what to choose and what will be my future

there are mainly 2 cases i choose infosys or cdac

if i choose  Infosys for now my life will be stable, start earning ,live my life well........but if i get an unexpected stream for example ims(infrastructure management) or testing then i have no option to choose or switch to other company as i have to sign a bond. And even if i get good stream to work on still i have to learn new upcoming technologies to survive still i can learn side by side.

secondly if i choose cdac pune acts i have to learn and work hard for 6 months again study and fight for placement. its ok if i get a job but if not then i will regret my whole life that i left infosys , i have missed a opportunity . life will be hell if i didn't get placed  , but one thing is that if i get job i will be working in the latest technology future risk will be less.

i cant decide i really need an expert advice on this

Hey @Ashwani Kumar ,

If I were at your place I would have preferred Infosys over unknown opportunity. I am sure Infosys will do justice if the stream you got is not what you like. They will definitely do something and change your preference. 

Infosys is big giant and have lots of departments and projects with hell lot of technologies.   

I am not sure how technically strong you are and what academics you have . But having job security is first priority for me. 

If you are strongly sure and believe on your guts then you can go for CDAC course and try your luck in Big Data.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 29, 2018

I agree with what Anand said. You should keep your job and look for opportunities to learn within Infosys. I'm sure Infy has lot of skill preparation program and you will have to work your way out.

There is no guarantee that you will get your desired job after completing CDAC. Also, my advise would be to keep acquiring new skills on the job and you can always learn new tool or technology online. 

Share this content on your social channels -