Infosys Hiring 600 Engineers In Singapore

The news of recession hitting asian companies seems to be rumors - Infosys, the Indian IT company is recruiting at higher pace in India and has announced plans to hire about 600 engineers in Singapore. Infy has about 650 employees in their Singapore office and plans to double the headcount in the next few weeks. Infosys has been operational in Singapore for over 7 years. Do you think Indian IT is really affected by recession in US and UK?

Replies

• Merga_Electra
    Merga_Electra
    I am in 4th year from ece department. can i apply for this job at infosys?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest Alloy/Temper for: Aluminium Extruded Pipe End-Use: Rollers for Flexo and Roto Grauvure printing machines. Appreciate your help. I have been trying to figure this question out.
CEans who are going to take up the CAT 2011 (which starts from the day after tomorrow) please go through the following link for a smooth experience 😀 https://www.catiim.in/pdf/CAT%202011%20-%20Helpful%20Tips%20for%20Smooth%20Experience.pdf All...
Hi, I am student electrical engineer and I should probably know this stuff but I am trying to work out how to determine the required short circuit current rating of...
Oracle India is planning to recruit over 3500 engineers in India by May 2012. The company currently has over 21k engineers on its roll and plans to add 3.5k engineers....
I am facing problem in dkim (Domail Key Identified Mail) implementation on server I have written code to send emails using amazon web services , and have also added dkim...