Infosys Campus Connect Program wins Corporate University (CorpU) Xchange Awards 2011

Infosys Technologies today announced that it has won the prestigious 12th Annual Corporate University (CorpU) Xchange Awards 2011 in the Excellence and Innovation category for its Campus Connect Program.

The Infosys Campus Connect is a unique industry-academia partnership program which aims to strengthen the industry-academia bond and build a strong foundation for the future needs of both academia and the growing IT industry by aligning engineering talent with the needs of the industry. TThe CorpU Xchange Awards were presented, as a part of the Global Leadership Conference 2011, a three-day executive education event sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania and CorpU from May 9-11, 2011.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Infosys Campus Connect Program wins Corporate University (CorpU) Xchange Awards 2

Detailed news: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the CEans dropped a PM to me asking for the selection procedure for Adobe. Adobe actively recruits graduates in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or similar technical majors....
Guys Check out this Video [youtube]oQQY4YyH_Y0[/youtube] ​
Aluminum* foil The duct tape of the kitchen All kinds of useful... Thirty Unusual Uses for Aluminum Foil
TUTORIAL | How to Use Visitor Message ! ​ Hello Ceans, Here i have created One small tutorial on How to Use Visitor Message. Download: TUTORIAL-How to Use Visitor Message...
Okhil Babu’s letter to the Railway Department (early 1900’s) “I am arrive by passenger train Ahmedpur station and my belly is too much swelling with jackfruit. I am therefore went...