Infosys Call Letter - Real Or Fake?

Frndzz is this a call letter which we get usually from Infosys ??? Please and check and say ?/ Is this real or fake

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Subject: First Confirmation

Coding of this letter has been done at Infosys server 132.96.89.00

Reference No# Job Code: infy/sd/022
Dated: December 31, 2011

Based on the interaction with Mr. Bikash #-Link-Snipped-# ,(Human Resource manager –Infosys Limited), the company has accepted the profile of yours for the lateral hiring where the recommendation has been given by the HR himself.

We congratulate you for clearing the first round of the screening.
Process to be followed:

:HR TECHNICAL
Elimination round

: HR CORE TECHNICAL
Elimination round

:HR Process Optimization
Elimination round

all the three above rounds will take place on dated 02nd of january, 2012

Brief about the offer:
Annual package: Inr.4, 47, 890/-
Bond: 18months plus 04 months
Initial Place of work: /Gurgaon
Final Training: Mysore
Job Code: infy/sd/022

As you complete the above rounds and after receiving the clearance acceptance, the company will release the date of joining.

Note: the final non elimination round would be on the day of joining which would be taken by Mr.Bikash Singh , Manager- HR & Operations.//

We are looking forward to have you in the global team.

Note: Lateral cum recommendation hiring are completely a matter of/and in between the company and the candidate. Hence, you are advised to eliminate the presence of any vendor/consultant in between.

Yours sincerely!
Bikash Singh
Managerial Desk-Infosys Limited.
M# +91 8742 813 994
IRC/: 058900
Mobex:00xcf896

Lateral positions have been offered to you in the guidelines of the Infosys Career Branches..

India
HRD - Recruitment
Infosys Limited
No. 44, Electronics City
Bangalore - 560 100
Fax: +91 80 2852 0851
E-mail: #-Link-Snipped-#

USA
US Recruitment
Infosys Limited
400, Crossing Blvd
Suite 101
Bridgewater – 08807
NJ, USA
Fax: 1 908 450 8354
E-mail: #-Link-Snipped-#

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Infosys or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Infosys Limited "),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Infosys Limited Before opening
any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Ref:Bikash Singh

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to check is to check the headers of the incoming mail. Do you know how to do that?

Here's quick way to do that in Gmail -

1. Open the email in Gmail web interface.
    2. Check the drop down box at the top-right corner of the opened message. Click on it.
    3. Click 'Show Original'

Check the message for suspicious traces. If you don't know how to do that, post the contents of 'Show Original' here so that we can take a look.

You might also just call Infosys office and ask for confirmation.

In addition, the profile here: #-Link-Snipped-# looks legit.
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Check the message for suspicious traces
    How do we know that ...which part is suspicious..??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Usually the SPF records, and IPs would indicate the source of the email. If the IP traces back to Infosys' servers, then there's a solid reason to believe that the email is authentic.

Check for 'Received from' details.
  • viky1147
    viky1147

Always check ur from id. Check whether its from company website. In ur case <#-Link-Snipped-#> its a real mail from infosys 😁

Some Fake Fraud example's
    #-Link-Snipped-# (note two ii for infosys)
    infosysjos@some consultant.com

Dont believe this mail and ignore it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    viky1147

Always check ur from id. Check whether its from company website. In ur case <#-Link-Snipped-#> its a real mail from infosys 😁

Some Fake Fraud example's
    #-Link-Snipped-# (note two ii for infosys)
    infosysjos@some consultant.com

Dont believe this mail and ignore it
    No! It's easy to disguise email to appear from #-Link-Snipped-#. The IP address is something that cannot be faked (to the best of my knowledge).
  • viky1147
    viky1147
    Big K. You are correct. But i said is something basic. something basic that is unknown to many. The best way is to confirm it by calling. This is what i will do and i am doing 😀
  • blood_ranger
    blood_ranger
    This Bloody is a damn cheater never ever beleive this bastard...beware of bikash singh
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    blood_ranger
    This Bloody is a damn cheater never ever beleive this bastard...beware of bikash singh
    Mind your language please.
  • namrata pimple
    namrata pimple
    I'm not a registered user of czone but through a frnd I got a link of infosys so I applied but I got a mail from czone agency to send my scanned original documents n they will schedule a face to face interview of the company so is it fake or real?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When i was an intermediate i felt like central jail 😭 ,Which means i studied in hostel..that is why a said central jail..Frankly saying i don't have any knowledge about...
Hey CEans, I would like to share something interesting happened just now, when I wanted to do something! 😀 This is one solid proof that if you have the will...
The Kochi Metro Rail Project is the long cherished dream of citizens of Kochi city. The project is planned keeping in view the cultural heritage and commercial significance of the...
The new iOS app will make it easier for you to decode the resistor and capacitor color codes and also perform circuit & Ohm's law related calculations. The app is...
The premier management education institute in India - IIMA has arranged for a 1.5 Hr lecture to IIM-A students enrolled in the 'Contemporary Film Industry' course. Dhanush will talk about...