InformMe Android App: Get Missed Calls & SMS Alerts In Mail

If you are those email addicts who asks their friends to 'emailing' you is the best way to connect with you than having a direct conversation over the phone, there's an Android App for your rescue - InformMe Android App. If you forget your mobile at home or your college, class does not allow you to carry a phone in the campus - you can simply use this app to forward all the missed call and email alerts on your email ID.

Download the app from Android Market: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kyocera Echo phone got lot of appreciation from reviewers on the Internet. The phone is now getting Android 2.3.4 update. Here are some of the features - Android 2.3.4 upgrade...
Samsung Galaxy SII phone is already a hit phone in the market, also called as the best Android phone available. The phone has excellent hardware and awesome features. That said,...
I have seen that Channel has got more preference over BufferedStreams.Suppose i have writeen a program to copy a file.If i use Channel there then the speed with which the...
Lenovo has taken a lead in adopting the newly accepted rupee symbol on their hardware for Indian customers. The Think Centre M60e desktop is India's first to have a rupee...
Facebook, after learning from Sony Qriocity and PSN network hacks has released a new program to reward the researchers and engineers who report bugs in Facebook's site. If you sign...