Information Security Project - How To Start?

Hi,can someone help,I need to do a project on information security but i dont know what to propose.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    agutulawy
    Hi,can someone help,I need to do a project on information security but i dont know what to propose.
    Let's go step by step. It's going to be bit difficult for us to help you unless you provide as much information as possible.

1. Why did you pick up 'Information Security'?
    2. Have you thought of any projects on your own?
    3. Which languages or technologies are you comfortable with?
    4. Do you have any experience of working on project before?

I may drop off a project right away - but that would require you to gain some knowledge of how cloud computing works. Are you aware of it?
  • agutulawy
    agutulawy
    The_Big_K
    Let's go step by step. It's going to be bit difficult for us to help you unless you provide as much information as possible.

1. Why did you pick up 'Information Security'?
    2. Have you thought of any projects on your own?
    3. Which languages or technologies are you comfortable with?
    4. Do you have any experience of working on project before?

I may drop off a project right away - but that would require you to gain some knowledge of how cloud computing works. Are you aware of it?
    Hi,to answer you :-
    1:Im in my 4th year taking computer science,but i found there is importance in information security since every world is turning to cloud computing.
    2:yap,i was thinking of ethical hacking as a project but any good sugestion that can help me is important.
    3:the languages are java and netbeans
    4:I have the experience but in another field not computer science thus business projects.
    Any guidance given will highly be appreciated.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Simply extend the SMS protocol with Public key cryptography ( AES will do)

Computer-> Message-> Encrypt-> SMS push through mobile-> Encrypted Message receive through mobile->Pc->Decrypt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In countries where the corruption's penetrated deeper in the societies that you can 'get the things done sooner' by paying the bribe, people are left with no choice. A lot...
I want to learn python how shall i start
well hi am dipankar, am studying btech eee 4th year in a private college. 1)i am confused how to start my prepartion for gate 2012. 2)i am from eee branch...
I stumbled upon a Wikipedia article that says not only humans, but the bots edit Wikipedia as well. Specially coded computer programs keep track of the changes made by human...
Mr. Dick Costolo the CEO of Twitter, in an interview with The New York Times has told that Twitter is working on a tool which will let the users export...