View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12894 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Information Security Project For Navy

hello guys,
Am trying to work on information security system as my project topic using the NAVY as my focus area, please who has an idea on how i could go about it
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 20, 2016
I've tried to create a better title for this discussion using limited information you've provided. What do you mean by NAVY as focus area? What do you wish to achieve through your project?
Am actually going into the marine security agencies.

What am aiming to achieve is how to ensure safe communication
Prevention of information
And basically the design and implementation of a security information system for marine security agencies
fadairo adeoluwa
What am aiming to achieve is how to ensure safe communication
Prevention of information
And basically the design and implementation of a security information system for marine security agencies
Hi Fadairo. Firstly have you identified what are the existing problems for marine security agencies in terms of info security? Usually, military agencies use private networks and cryptographic solutions to communicate within their organization.
Do you know how it works, I would like to go into the cryptographically aspect

I would prefer cryptographically aspect as my solution, because I don't think something like that is used from where I come from

But is it advisable for me to go into that aspect as a computer science student as my final year project?
ash
Hi Fadairo. Firstly have you identified what are the existing problems for marine security agencies in terms of info security? Usually, military agencies use private networks and cryptographic solutions to communicate within their organization.
Ash are you available?

Share this content on your social channels -