Information on cryptography?

Could anyone give me some information on cryptography.....???

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    mgautam1991
    Hi mgautam,
    Cryptography is quite a wide subject. What specific you are looking in this topic.
    In short
    An original message is known as plain text while encoded message is called as ciphertext. The process of converting plain text to ciphertext is called as enciphering or encryption and restoring plaintext from ciphertext as decryption or deciphering. The many schemes used for enciphering constitute the area of study known as cryptography.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Here is a link that answers this question
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    mgautam1991
    I suggest picking up a book on the subject, such as Applied Cryptography, by Schneier (ISBN-13: 978-0471117094).

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i m doing btech from DITM ganaur,sonepat in Information Technology help me out for finding training company in delhi
Name:Prateek S Bhushan Location:Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh Occupation: Student of Computer Science Hobbies & Interests: Chatting I joined CrazyEngineers because: To Fetch The Information That What's Going On In The Information...
hey ... I own a hp pavilion dv5 laptop with windows vista... Some days back I restored the system due to some unknown files and folders such as $recycle.bin,system volume...
Name:Utir Hans *Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location:Jaipur *Occupation: Students(3rd yr) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: programming,net surfing nd travelling knowing new facts specially in d fields of computer *Aim...
what does active and passive technology of 3-d scanner means?