Information about the nanotechnology in the automobile industry

hello....
i am final year mechanical engineering student and i need the information about the nanotechnology in the automobile industry.......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankit patel
    hello....
    i am final year mechanical engineering student and i need the information about the nanotechnology in the automobile industry.......
    Hi Ankit,

Could you tell us what information are you looking for? It would help if you post specific questions.
  • uniquevirendra
    uniquevirendra
    you can search this in google or if u are a member of society of automotive engineers (SAE) you will find all you need in this if you are.
  • uniquevirendra
    uniquevirendra
    Be a member of SAE & get attached with the latest automobile technology...
  • Owusu Buabeng
    Owusu Buabeng
    that is a great idea. To convert sound into electrical energy sounds possible. am making serious research to enable ur dreams come true. cheer up.

Owusu Buabeng

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....
please gurus help me,i need to make it as early as possible to get an A+
hello..can i am a final yr student of electrical engg dept..i m searching for a good project..prefarably in power system or machine side.. can ne1 suggest me some good projects...
CEans, This topic will appeal more to engineers from India. I'd love to have opinions/views from engineers from all over the world to see how things are in different parts...
CEans, Post your opinions/views/experiences about software testing / QA engineering jobs. What is the scope and what are the limitations of software QA jobs? What are the opportunities? What technical...