What would you like to know?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: hi

Always use "Search" feature of CE Forums. Take a look at this thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • safwanahmedkhan
    safwanahmedkhan
    Check this article... it will help a lot i hope..;-)

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • pa1
    pa1
    wat exactly u want abt six stroke engines?
    they r diff types of engines like crower's six stroke engine,bajulazsa six stroke engine,etc...........
  • M RISHABH JAIN
    M RISHABH JAIN
    hi...
    is it a good project for us from cost side................
  • M RISHABH JAIN
    M RISHABH JAIN
    tell me more abt this
  • GearHead
    GearHead
    Just do a Google search of "six stroke diesel", you will get over 300 sites. Knock yourself out, dude...

;~)
  • Aj..rules
    Aj..rules
    Think..So google can help you........!!!
    if u find something gr8 plz do forward it to me too....!!!!
    All the best
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I found a good piece of Information from Wikipedia which you may find useful

A term six stroke engine describes two different approaches in the Internal combustion engine - Wikipedia developed since the 1990s to improve its energy and environmental efficiency.
    • Some designs capture the waste heat from the four stroke Otto cycle - Wikipedia or Diesel cycle - Wikipedia and use it to power an additional power and exhaust stroke of the piston. Designs either use steam or air as the working fluid for the additional power stroke. As well as extracting power, the additional stroke cools the engine and removes the need for a cooling system making the engine lighter and giving 40%Six-stroke engine - Wikipedia increased efficiency over the Otto Cycle or Diesel Cycle. The pistons in a six stroke engine go up and down six times for each injection of fuel.
    These six stroke engines have 2 power strokes, one fuel, one steam or air. The currently notable six stroke engine designs include #-Link-Snipped-#, the #-Link-Snipped-# and the #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • Another approach employed by the Australian #-Link-Snipped-# and the German Charge pump engine are called six stroke by their designers and spread the six strokes between pairs of pistons. The Beare Head uses a second opposed piston in each cylinder which moves at half the cyclical rate of the main piston, thus giving six piston movements per cycle. the second piston replaces the valve mechanism of a conventional engine. It does not use any additional working fluid. The German Charge pump engine invented by Helmut Kottmann uses a second charging cylinder alongside the power cylinder. In both designs the charging second cylinder replaces the valve mechanism of the normal internal combustion engine.
  • khooper
    khooper
    The term six stroke engine describes two different approaches in the internal combustion engine developed since the 1990s to improve its energy and environmental efficiency.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggest me a specialized project??
Hi,😎 Is Pulsar 180cc a sports bike,cruiser or what? And How is the bike compared to Pulsar 150cc? Is it good bike in terms of fuel economy? Can anyone in...
hello all...myself gurveer sandhu... m doing mechanical engg from punjabi university, patiala...
Hi 😀 I am newbie here.I am from Calcutta and I work a sales executive in calcutta. Am I welcome here?
hi folks real new newb here. would like to ask a question. I have a 25cc two stroke engine which .starts ok with full throttle and runs ok like this....