Infographic tells you how many times to try before giving up

Found this interesting & motivating infographic that tells you how many tries it takes before you succeed. What I'm interested in knowing is have you ever tried 'continuously', without giving up before succeeding? Why not share your story with the rest of us here?

howmanytimestry

Source: fundersandfounders.com

Go ahead!

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Cant remember 'Times', but for past Ten years I have been developing technologies that comes into existence after four years and yet unable to convert any of them to 'Great Commercial Success'.
    😔
    And I keep on trying. Every failure is a lesson and at least I have many lessons.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    There are many great inspiring 'try's here in India too! There was one great poet Mr. Michel Madhusudhan Dutta, who went to Britain to try his luck in poetry and was literally starving. He was brought back to India by many other Bengali scholars only for him to pen down one of the Literary brilliance "Meghnad Badh" ( I wish you could read Bengali).
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Back in our high school we had our English teacher Mr. Bidtyut ( I have unforunately forgotten his last name) who was blind since the age of 12. And he was appointed by Government and later facilitated for his excellent teaching.

He could write in the board with utmost flair and ease with a handwriting that many others would envy. Once he told me "It took me 15 years to write without seeing."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, i need some info about it. if you guys can provide me some info with some ppt's it will be nice. Can some one give me difference between...
I want to host my final year project. Is any possible to host my web project freely.?
can anyone please explain me ""work hardening""???? i cant understand ...how it is possible.....?????!! that material gets strenghen????
Apogee,a prestigious techfest in our university is going to be held on feb 7th and 8th in a grand way..i will update the events as soon as possible.
https://www.alexa.com/search?q=crazyengineers.com&r=site_screener&p=bigtop I heard about Alexa, a web information company that ranks various sites. Out of curiosity I checked out CE. We came out 55,992 overall and 8,184 in IN, which...