InFocus Unveils Buddy Notebook With Windows 10 At Rs. 14,999

The Notebook featuring Windows 10 and 13.3-inch HD display supporting eDP will be available exclusively at Snapdeal e-commerce retail. The Foxconn manufactured device includes 2.6 GHz Intel Celeron processor based on the latest Braswell platform paired with 2 GB DDR 3L RAM. It packs a 32 GB eMMC storage with users being able to add up to 256 GB SSD of internal storage via microSD card slot.

infocus-buddy-notebook-front

InFocus Buddy Notebook enables experience of fully functional notebook on a budget price, consistently assumed to be domain of high-end laptops. It further includes a single HDMI port and two USB 3.0 ports which no exact battery specifications yet revealed.

However InFocus team claims the battery power to last for 8 hours of HD video viewing. The notebook which is 18 mm thick and weighing 1.6 kg will be available in two models of gold and silver. It comes with a one year warranty period.

The company aims to cater to the core needs of youth namely Internet browsing, multimedia and portability with the launch of this affordable device. The high performance, superior design notebook also goes easy on pockets.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If a report from Bloomberg is to be believed, South Korean electronics and smartphone manufacturer Samsung is planning to launch smartphones with bendable or foldable displays by as soon as...
I need to create a postage stamp size trackpad in order to make a product I am working on, for my current proto type i have an (ergonomictouchpad Ergo Touchpad...
ZTE recently introduced its successor to the Blade A1 . ZTE (Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation), which recently launched its flagship phone Axon 7, unveiled the Blade A2, which costs CNY...
hai...iam kavya.gv..i completed my btch in 2016...now iam getting coaching for GATE 2017 in ACE academy at hyderabad... I want to know is there any thing else better to me...
Lumigon- a Scandinavian company, known for its traditional design and high-end consumer electronics product, launched its 3rd series of smartphone-Lumigon T3. The device is not only equipped with best-in class...