InFocus M810 Android Lollipop Smartphone Will Arrive At Amazon India On July 15 For Rs. 14,999

The American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has announced the launch of its powerful Android Lollipop smartphone, the InFocus M810 in India. Sachin Thapar, the country head of InFocus India informed that the InFocus M810 will debut in the country as an Amazon India exclusive on July 15th as a normal sale for Rs. 14,999. Unlike the recently launched UMI Hammer: Supposedly Rugged Android KitKat Smartphone With A MediaTek Chipset For Rs. 10,999 this one is much powerful when it comes to performance. Underneath the hood, the company has stuck a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) chipset that houses a 2.5 GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU, an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The company has of course fallen into the “golden phone” cliché and cooked up a gold colour variant with a glass rear body.

Infocus M810 1

The InFocus M810 offer a delightful 5.5inch IPS panel display with Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) resolution and a pixel per inch figure of 401 which is much higher than the current Apple Retina Display moniker. While the internal memory of the InFocus M810 stands at 16GB you get the option of throwing in a 64GB microSD card into the mix as external storage. InFocus sought the expertise of Sony Electronics in the camera department and opted for a Sony Exmor R sensor with f/2.2 aperture for the 13MP resolution rear camera with true tone LED flash. For the selfie snapper, the InFocus M810 features a 5MP resolution sensor.

InFocus M810 2

As with newer phones in the Indian market, the InFocus M810 comes with 1800MHz FDD-LTE Band 3 4G-LTE connectivity. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG and GPS navigation. The InFocus M810 measures 153.7x 76.2 x 6.99 mm and weighs 156 grams and is powered by a 2600mAh battery that will easily suffice for a day’s average use.

Source: InFocus M810 with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801, 4G LTE launched in India for Rs. 14999

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Buying a wireless keyboard for your smartphone used to be tricky affair in 2014. Even though your handy Android device supported it, your expensive iPad wouldn’t work with it. While...
CAN ANYBODY ASSIST ME TO WRITE IN VARIOUS TOPICS IN THE RELEVANT JOURNALS REGARDING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
I want to discus with u engineers
Ah, the Adobe Flash Player, the browser plug-in responsible for delivering those data heavy graphics and video players on your browser. The software that asks itself to be updated every...
Hi friends, I am currently pursuing M tech thesis in advanced networking branch. Kindly enlighten me with the network simulators that I can make use of in order to simulate...