InFocus Bingo 21 Smartphone Priced At Rs. 5499 | Specs At Glance

American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has launched “the perfect selfie phone”, the InFocus Bingo 21 in India at an amazing price tag of Rs. 5499. The very reasonably priced smartphone comes in blue, white and orange colour variants, sporting a contemporary urban look. However, as of now it is only available in online stores for pre-orders.

Following the latest trends, the Bingo 21 offers dual sim support with Android 5.1 (Lollipop version). It features a 4.5-inch FWVGA (850x480 pixel) display with On-cell touch technology. Powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Shark L (SC9830) SoC, the phone gives satisfactory performance with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM support. It is loaded with a 2300 mAh battery, includes 16 GB internal memory and supports micro SD chips of up to 32 GB external memory.

infocus_bingo21
InFocus Bingo 21
The main USP of this low-cost device is the combination of the 8MP LED flash rear facing camera with the AF 2.2 Aperture and autofocus feature along with a 5MP front facing camera with LED flash technology. The phone is well connected boasting of latest network technologies such as GSM (900/1800 MHz), WCDMA, FDD-LTE and TD-LTE.

The InFocus Bingo 21 flaunts four sensors, namely the accelerometer, gyro-sensor, E-Compass and proximity sensor. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, GPS and a 3.5mm audio jack. Featuring several latest features normally found in high end smartphones, this Rs. 5499 gizmo is sure to give its rivals a run for their money and could well be an ideal choice for your first smartphone.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In web authoring how can i make a picture move from top to bottom?
Friends i wan to share with u. I am going to create a new application. I want to give you some information to you. please asked me question about application...
Scientists and engineers from MIT along with the French government’s research organization, CNRS have discovered the actual structure of Kerogen, the solid hydrocarbon which is the main constituent of contemporary...
how i update my status on crazy engineers
Project Abstract / Summary : My project aim is to convert an existing diesel engine to a CNG engine to meet the upcoming emission norms (i.e. BS3 to BS4), without...