INFOBAR C01 Specs [Android Phone From KDDI, JAPAN]

Japan's second biggest telecom operator has just launched Android powered phone called INFOBAR C01. Here are the technical specifications of the phone: -
  • 3.2" Display that operates at 854×480 px resolution
  • Camera: 8MP CMOS camera
  • e-wallet function - not sure what exactly this does.
  • TV: digital TV tuner - makes watching TV on the phone easier.
  • IR: infrared supported. I wonder who uses it these days.
  • Connectivity: USB, microSDHC ports
  • Bluetooth 3.0+EDR - Good addition. Faster & better connectivity.
  • Wi-Fi:
  • CDMA/GSM/GPRS compatibility
  • Dimensions: 130×52×12.3mm, weight: 106g
infobar-c01
Need a video? Check this out -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am about to start my second semester; I know it is probably a bit early to start on projects, but I do want to start on something before I...
guys i seriously need topics related to image processing or matlab or embedded... for mini projects ... bt tht project shud be a combination of both software and hardware ...
Hello friends I am in great problem, Since last 6 months I am working in a small scale software company, they are giving me just 11000 / month, I had...
Microsoft recently acquired the Internet video calling giant, Estonia based Skype (VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/microsoft-wants-skype-for-8-billion-245/ ) and as we all expected, Skype is ready to launch on the Windows phone platform. The...
Google's lawyer, N.K. Kaul told justice Suresh Kait that blocking their content would directly mean suppressing the fundamental right of 'freedom of speech'. Google India's case seems to be strong...