INFO ON LASER COMMUNICATION

plz provide some information about laser communication
i wanted information for seminar m.tech (wireless communication)
thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shivani!!25
    plz provide some information about laser communication
    i wanted information for seminar m.tech (wireless communication)
    thanks
    Following project page will give you all the relevant info: #-Link-Snipped-# Let us know if gives you the information you're looking for.
  • shivani!!25
    shivani!!25
    yeah the site has provided enough information. thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ in your seminar topic section i found cellonics technology. its interesting bt whn i googled it i did nt find much info except the basic idea. can i get some more info?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shivani!!25
    yeah the site has provided enough information. thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ in your seminar topic section i found cellonics technology. its interesting bt whn i googled it i did nt find much info except the basic idea. can i get some more info?
    Just put the keywords "Cellonics" in Google and you'll find a few links. Go through those links and collect as much information as you can and share what you find out with us.

That'd be a better approach than asking someone to give you ready made information. We simply don't know what exactly you want to know apart from the information available at various links.
  • shivani!!25
    shivani!!25
    i definitely dont want ready made information. will surely share here ๐Ÿ˜€
    thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some reputed colleges, whose cut-offs are mostly between 170-180, have their seats filled by students from minorities with a meager score of 60-70(out of 200). Students scoring 150-170 loose their...
hey guys how many of you know that there is a research that is going on in MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY under the guidance of NOBERT MULLER, on the "DISC GAS...
Is there any simple inverter circuit that can be efficiently employed in a UPS(not in production scale).Im currently using a Johnsons counter(4017b)and an 555 timer to drive the MOSFET and...
network analysis seems to be broader than what we call as circuit theory, but why is name given as circuit theory????
Recently read... This article is from a famous magzine TECHTALK, serving MIT community..Do read this- Research could free cellphones, portable electronics from wired charging.. Last year MIT physicists presented one...