Info about GNU Radio

Can somebody tell me if i can run gnu radio on HDD drive rather than SSD drive????

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Agrawal Gaurav
    Can somebody tell me if i can run gnu radio on HDD drive rather than SSD drive????
    Ofcourse you can run GR in HDD. You can even create bootable disk or USB to run GR.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since Apple debuted the marketing ploy of Retina Display, which was meant to identify displays that had a pixel per inch figure of around 300, other manufactures have been...
i really want to work on a project that deals with electronics telecommunication and any programming language at the same time .... please help me on that project ......
every solution will be given to your query and try to forward you satisfy answer
With the last Nubia phone i.e. ZTE Nubia Z9 launched just two months ago, ZTE has announced the next Nubia phone already. The phone is called ZTE Nubia My Prague...
I have 3 years work experience as a java developer....but my framework is a outdated legacy framework...but i am interested in working on a cutting edge technology...so i am interested...