industry defined problems

hi guys, it will helpful for current student if our seniors post some problems which are being faced in industry, as it gives exposure to real time problems of industries...... so i request our seniors to share some of these problems with us..............๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lordisdeepak
    hi guys, it will helpful for current student if our seniors post some problems which are being faced in industry, as it gives exposure to real time problems of industries...... so i request our seniors to share some of these problems with us..............๐Ÿ˜€
    Wouldn't it depend on the industry? You should also first update your engineering discipline in your profile ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lordisdeepak
    lordisdeepak
    The_Big_K
    Wouldn't it depend on the industry? You should also first update your engineering discipline in your profile ๐Ÿ˜€
    my branch is electrical and elecronics engineering.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lordisdeepak
    my branch is electrical and elecronics engineering.
    That again, is a very broad domain. Let's take the one that's common - electrical and electronics engineers all over the world are facing the problem of storage of electricity, developing better batteries etc.

You will have to drill down to the exact domain under electrical & electronics engineering to know the problems being faced in related industry.
  • lordisdeepak
    lordisdeepak
    The_Big_K
    That again, is a very broad domain. Let's take the one that's common - electrical and electronics engineers all over the world are facing the problem of storage of electricity, developing better batteries etc.

You will have to drill down to the exact domain under electrical & electronics engineering to know the problems being faced in related industry.
    oh i thought you were talking about my branch.talking to my interest , i will enjoy problems related with control systems or embedded system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consider a circuit with Xs reactance and Rs resitance connected in series. We apply supply voltage Vs at the input terminal and Vr is the output voltage. The current is...
Regular CEans have noticed that we're introducing new sections and also considering splitting existing sections for better management of content. We need your feedback on the following - 1. Have...
me a second year student in Galgotia college of engineering and technology...greater noida Already Had Training In robotics ....and have worked with vast set of microcontrollers such as AtMega8 ,16,...
MIHAN aka Multimodal International Cargo Hub & Airport Nagpur is one of the most ambitious construction projects in central India. In terms of investments, it's one of the biggest project...
can u please tell me how can i improve my g.k in software field?