View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12892 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
lordisdeepak
lordisdeepak • Jan 14, 2012

industry defined problems

hi guys, it will helpful for current student if our seniors post some problems which are being faced in industry, as it gives exposure to real time problems of industries...... so i request our seniors to share some of these problems with us..............😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 14, 2012
lordisdeepak
hi guys, it will helpful for current student if our seniors post some problems which are being faced in industry, as it gives exposure to real time problems of industries...... so i request our seniors to share some of these problems with us..............😀
Wouldn't it depend on the industry? You should also first update your engineering discipline in your profile 😀
lordisdeepak
lordisdeepak • Jan 15, 2012
The_Big_K
Wouldn't it depend on the industry? You should also first update your engineering discipline in your profile 😀
my branch is electrical and elecronics engineering.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 15, 2012
lordisdeepak
my branch is electrical and elecronics engineering.
That again, is a very broad domain. Let's take the one that's common - electrical and electronics engineers all over the world are facing the problem of storage of electricity, developing better batteries etc.

You will have to drill down to the exact domain under electrical & electronics engineering to know the problems being faced in related industry.
lordisdeepak
lordisdeepak • Jan 15, 2012
The_Big_K
That again, is a very broad domain. Let's take the one that's common - electrical and electronics engineers all over the world are facing the problem of storage of electricity, developing better batteries etc.

You will have to drill down to the exact domain under electrical & electronics engineering to know the problems being faced in related industry.
oh i thought you were talking about my branch.talking to my interest , i will enjoy problems related with control systems or embedded system.

Share this content on your social channels -