Industrial Training

i want to know how i can get industrial training in a software company so that after training i can show it as my working experience. I want actual training that the software professional have.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to create a knowlegde bank of a local area using social networks...eg lyk "best restaurant in the city"...google searches n public forums are nt dat reliable...any ideas??
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I have following tables ,Please can any one suggest primary key and foreign key for the tables and suitable Index scheme to be used on attributes !! Student(Studentno,studname,mode,) Course(courseno,coursename,course...
why the insulated wires used in homes or elsewhere are twisted with each other and are not parallel...........
Two cylinders are press fitted together to form a composite closed cylinder .The outter cylinder is made of steel E=200Gpa,poissions ratio=0.29 and yeild strength 1990mpa and inner cylinder is brittle...
Hello Crazy Engineers,this is Manu from Bangalore. My passion is automobiles[Motorcycles] and am actively involved in most of the biking forums.Found CE when i was goggling. Name: Manu bhat Engineering...