industrial training for 6 months

i am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student at mimit,malout.i want to do my 6 months industrial training in the automobile sector.provide me with some worthy suggestions.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    but as i know industrial training is for only 2 months...i don't know about 6 months industrial training.
  • juma1987
    juma1987
    what you guys mean with "industrial training", like a short time job?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    juma1987
    not a short time job .it is like working as an apprentice in a company .some company pay but some take money for training.......
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    juma1987
    industrial training like.to work in a company as project trainess.as the student of MCA has to do their training in their last sem.which consist of 6 months.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! Family., I don't know how many of us get time for some real outdoor adventures, but I do. Whenever I get a leave from college, what I do is...
CEans, Starting January 2010, we will be contacting all the engineering colleges in India to spread the word about CrazyEngineers. I couldn't find some concrete information about the number of...
We are very happy to be a part of this community...and I'm a bit miffed that it took me so long to find this site. We look forward to joining...
Okay, maybe "sexy" is a stretch (though the popular Science Cheerleader blog does have a page devoted to sexy scientists and engineers...here.) The National Academy of Engineering recently put out...
Could you please give the IC configuration & some important details of that IC?