Industrial Training - Automobiles and Heavy Machinery - Mech Engineers

Hi , I am 3rd year mechanical student..... plz suggest me some companies where I can do my industrial training.... I am intersted in Automobiles and heavy machinary....

Replies

• Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    Ashok Leyland , Mahindra are good for in plants and Ford is good for interns.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need some info about job prospects after M. Tech...... other than doing PhD and becoming a teacher....
hi engineers i just finished my bsc degree of electronic and telecommunication engineering and i'm now thinking of studying for masters but the problem is i haven't particular field in...
So, there has been enough fuss about iPhone 5 and its features. Some people love the new screen-size and some just hate it. Some are joking about it - So,...
Hello All, I am currently working on a project where I would need to measure the current from a Channel Electron Multiplier(CEM) anode. The anode is at a high voltage...
I'm sure you might have heard about CoffeeScript. As the official description of coffeescript goes, it's a tiny language that compiles into Javascript. This new language aims to expose and...