Industrial automation and control

Pressure, force ,Torque sensors

[video=youtube;0MP_9n08urA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MP_9n08urA&feature=related[/video]

Replies

• scott_white85
    scott_white85
    do you have any industrial automation and#-Link-Snipped-# pdf format? my internet connection is running slowly so if you have a text version much better. thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's an important lecture on PID Control. Lecture Series on Industrial Automation and Control by Prof. S. Mukhopadhyay, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
Understand Feedforward Control Ratio Control through this IIT lecture - An important lecture on Feedforward Control Ratio Control. Lecture Series on Industrial Automation and Control by Prof. S. Mukhopadhyay, Department...
Hello friends, I found some BCNF notes. Hope they are useful to you. 😀 Do discuss them. I want to discuss it too. What say people? 😀
Starting threads increases the content of the forum. This thread is for counting how many threads you started on CE from joining till today. [Post the number till the day...
How to Design a Home Plumbing System Instructions: Waste Water System 1.Decide where to place your main stack. The main stack is a large pipe, usually 3 or 4 inches...