India's OWN F1 Circuit amazes the world!

The Hindu newspaper reported on 1st Nov 2011 that F1 race conducted at Buddh International Circuit can be one of India's best opportunities as a "great venue" for the following Formula One Championships. The top players including Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso also appreciated the track for the challenging design , and so did the Formula supremo Bernie Ecclestone and McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh.

It is impressive to have India's own F1 teams and now our own race circuits. I hope that this creates an opportunity for more such events all over India. I believe that a great deal of Indians are followers of Formula One events. I hope that with time, the Indian Circuits stand out along with the challenging circuits elsewhere, and we get more International Players from India itself.

Kudos to the layout designer Hermann Tilke and JayPee Group who've built the circuit!!

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The only problems found so far are dust with the tracks was the dust. This could pose a risk to the players as they may not get enough grip at corners. How can we handle dust in a place like India??? Any ideas CEans?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I want to see it. With cars running around, it is going to be a really good business 😀

Buddh-International-Circuit-02

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wish you a very -2 happy bithday Reya From all of CEan 😀 have a great future ahead ,all the very best 🎉
Hi,everybody! I'm Jane from Zhengzhou,China. I'm so glad to find this fantastic world and I like to make friends with you all. I like drawing and Enya's songs-songs of nature....
Mechanical and electrical engineers often overlook important issues when specifying their respective parts of an electromechanical system. Consider these five targeted pieces of advice for mechanical engineers responsible for electromechanical...
The plastic wheel rims are made of Ultramid® Structure, an innovative high-performance plastic. It significantly reduces vehicle weight, lowers emissions and extends range. Ultramid® Structure has reinforcing glass fibers added...
25 inspirational pumpkin carvings - chicagotribune.com