India's first 1 gbps internet connection

India's first 1Gbps Internet connection...

Google, launched its 1000mbps (1gbps) at kansas city (US), a leading techn incubator in US, as part of the Google Fiber Network. and Now, it is India's turn to get this speed.

Kerala, India's first telecom company incubator now has a new 1Gbps connectivity, Startup village of Kochi has become the second place in the world, after Kansas city of US.

Start up Village aims to build the elements of a world class tech ecosystem to realize the dream of a Silicon Coast in INDIA.

you can download a two-hour HD movie in 30 seconds or view 1080p video in YouTube at this lightning speed ....[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had covered this article long ago in November last year. I just hope that we'll get more of these all over India in the coming months. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The way Google is dominating internet world, Some times I got scared if Google would turn Sergey Brin's tagline "Don't be evil" to "Don't be evil" ☕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's already become an evil company, in my opinion. Monopoly corrupts!
  • max0077
    max0077
    The_Big_K
    It's already become an evil company, in my opinion. Monopoly corrupts!
    you are right sir..take a look at this news..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's understand the difference between 1-byte, 2-byte and 3-byte instructions in computer architecture.
Setting up your own GitHub User Page Many programmers, especially coders would like to showcase their awesome apps. It is a good practice to maintain a version control system for...
Check out Introduction to GitHub User Pages - Part I, if you haven't. Using Automatic Page Generator to set up your GitHub Page The first screen you would see after...
i am an final sem electrical engineering student......i have enough interest to join a core company and to do work on renewable energy sector......i love electrical engineerig .......
Like most students, there’s a good possibility that it takes the Jaws of Life to pry you out of bed in the morning. Not to worry, because 19-year-old Sankalp Sinha...