Indian Technology Congress 2017 - 10,11 Aug. '17

Quote:
Industry4.0 Technology Conference
The Indian Technology Congress was designed and developed with the vision to shape fellow-citizens into leaders, by sharing valuable insights on how Industry 4.0 would emerge as an international platform for knowledge syndication. Thought leaders, industry pioneers, and over 1000 high-level executives come together to share their thoughts, insights, and experiences with other innovators, technology buyers, solution providers, and business and academic research leaders. Indian Technology Congress 2017 offers a unique International Knowledge Exchange platform for India's Business Research and Academic Leaders to collaborate with Policy-makers and the Government by building an environment that promotes engineering innovation.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Engineers. Stranger than the strangest of human beings in the world. We all know them, right? They live amongst us, they look like us, and they even speak our...
With great power comes great fun! At least that's the catchphrase with China at the moment, what with their latest solar panel installations in Datong being a token of insane...
Skype Lite, smallest app to date built for the Indian market by Microsoft, would now come with Aadhaar Integration for user verification. Aadhaar service, one of the world’s largest national...
dear friends... i have got the following ranks 4254(category 1),3423(category 2) and 806(category 3) and my graduation cgpa is 8.20. i would like to attend embedded system design course. my...
Move over Kilogramme. Born in 1899 you have ruled the metric mass for more than a century. You are getting on in years and started losing weight. Quantum Physiscs is...