Indian Startup Office Photos Collection

If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a rented office space - everything is welcome here. Also let us know your startup name and what you do ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    Hi We are a startup in a garage, we are called Cardiac Design Labs, we are building a interesting monitoring and diagnosis device. We have set ourselves for some pretty heavy challenge. We really enjoy our time together and atmosphere.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, SeaBiscuit ๐Ÿ˜€ Those photos are amazing! Would you be able to share a bit more about the device you're trying to build?

PS: The car seems to be stuck in there. Is it a part of the office design?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    SeaBiscuit
    Hi We are a startup in a garage, we are called Cardiac Design Labs, we are building a interesting monitoring and diagnosis device. We have set ourselves for some pretty heavy challenge. We really enjoy our time together and atmosphere.
    That is Awesome Sir. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Best Wishes for your Venture ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a rented office space - everything is welcome here. Also let us know your startup name and what you do ๐Ÿ˜€
    This the guy that I wrote about here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It is called the Cardiac Design Labs

That car is the Land Rover Anand reconditioned. I mentioned a bit about what he is trying to make. I went to this place for a meeting last evening. The office is complete with a large black (and fortunately very friendly) Rottweiler accompanied by a large tabby cat which had its own scratch post, which it was assiduously using keeping a wary eye on the visitor.
  • SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    Thanks guys. The car is parked outside the office. Its all glass, the extension to the office is glass walls, flooring and ceiling (some experiment! interesting) another picture that will give perspective.

It will be a full system we are building. The device will be body worn, super intelligent cardiac monitor, with a backend system to support, and some apps on cellphones as well. It has a whole gamut of engineering - Biomedical instrumentation, material science, product design and usability, signal processing, electrophysiology, embedded software, communication, cloud/internet computing and storage, apps on cellphone.

What are you guys doing?
  • SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    Ramani, Your descriptions are straight out of a play, very interesting! Your visit though short was fun and you earned more fans!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    SeaBiscuit
    Wow! Sir, this is what we were waiting!!! It is awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinci
    vinci
    amazing pics .Hats Off for the courage !!!
    Wish you good luck ahead
    Also discuss here about you upcoming steps to let other learn from you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like the use of glass panels. Imagine how'd the experience be when it's raining ๐Ÿ˜’.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we should make this thread a success by posting the office photos we come across of different startups. What say, CEans?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    I think we should make this thread a success by posting the office photos we come across of different startups. What say, CEans?
    Good Idea... ๐Ÿ˜€ Lets gather all and ask them to post one each... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avii
    avii
    nice thread...great to see such photos ๐Ÿ˜€

btw any pics of CE office ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, SeaBiscuit ๐Ÿ˜€ Those photos are amazing! Would you be able to share a bit more about the device you're trying to build?
    PS: The car seems to be stuck in there. Is it a part of the office design?
    I may be jumping the gun. I have not asked @seabiscuit's permission for sharing this. He has come a long way since these pictures of his start up.
    His team has now got a working Beta version of their intelligent mobile monitor that can bring cardiac care to remote locations. I have seen the live ECG sent by one of the team members wearing the device walking about in the garden at Whitefield on my monitor at my office in down town Bangalore.
    Here is the device:
    CDL Product 1
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    bioramani
    I may be jumping the gun. I have not asked @seabiscuit's permission for sharing this. He has come a long way since these pictures of his start up.
    His team has now got a working Beta version of their intelligent mobile monitor that can bring cardiac care to remote locations. I have seen the live ECG sent by one of the team members wearing the device walking about in the garden at Whitefield on my monitor at my office in down town Bangalore.
    Here is the device:
    CDL Product 1
    This is great. Wow so the product is already out? Amazing. Way to go. Sad no one else has put up pictures :-(
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Just thought of sharing my office front picture
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Time to update this thread with your photos, is it?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is Energy Cloud Technology Office !

IMG_3451 IMG_3468 IMG_3484 IMG_3487 IMG_3492 IMG_3494 IMG_3502 IMG_3505 IMG_3506 IMG_3510

PS:- Old thread -- Energy Cloud Technology | New Office
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Time to update this thread with your photos, is it?
    My new office is under construction, will be ready by coming march or april, will upload it by then ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is Energy Cloud Technology Office !
    Where is the CEO (Cheshta!)?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    Where is the CEO (Cheshta!)?
    CEO will visit office on annual meeting only. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Or may be when when CEO's mom is out for some work then CEO might visit Energy Cloud as CEO's home is very near to Energy Cloud office. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Devi Techno Solutions Office
    [โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's really nice #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Feels very proud, buddy #-Link-Snipped-# ! It's amazing to see your success and growth! Keep up the good work. I'm sure pretty soon, we'll see even bigger office and a lot more people! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Feels very proud, buddy #-Link-Snipped-# ! It's amazing to see your success and growth! Keep up the good work. I'm sure pretty soon, we'll see even bigger office and a lot more people! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah ! Really nice growth by #-Link-Snipped-#. There are two floor in this office so All the best to #-Link-Snipped-#! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks and real thanks to crazy engineers.com where I really learnt a lot, if crazy engineers were not there then I would have been working in some central government bank, ๐Ÿ˜›

#-Link-Snipped-# thanks
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks and real thanks to crazy engineers.com where I really learnt a lot, if crazy engineers were not there then I would have been working in some central government bank, ๐Ÿ˜›

#-Link-Snipped-# thanks
    And I think you started first commercial project with CEans itself, Right?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yes, I had worked with #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for Dealaram.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    12241766_10208172422612368_6274799629513923857_n
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great work man! 5 years of hard work. Sheer dedication. We are really proud of you. Way to go!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Software engineers are used to working from tiny cubicles; and I want to know what they think is the best and worst part of working from a cubicle. ๐Ÿ˜จ
Hey guys.. I am doing a project on welding of ss 410s which is 4mm thick using GTAW (TIG).... Can anyone suggest me the way to select the optimum parameters...
Rendezvous '11 is a Technical fest organized by KITS, Warangal. Rendezvous '11 aims to recognize and celebrate the technological innovation which have enthralled us over eons of time. The fest...
Quark 2012 is a National Festival organized by BITS Pilani, having a tagline- "Challenge, Compete, Evolve." Quark, the annual techno managerial ad innovation festival held in and by the BITS...