Indian Standards Library Membership available

Quote:
The collection at the Headquarters Library now numbers around 600 000 standards, specifications, codes, test methods and techncial regulations issued by different ISO member bodies, international standardizing bodies such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO), regional standards organizations like European Committee for Standardization (CEN), Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (CMEA) and Arab Organization for Standardization and Metrology (ASMO);Government specifications issued by the Ministry of Defence, UK and US Department of Defence (MIL); and a number of professional and trade associations.

The library has around 70,000 books, pamphlets, conference and symposia proceedings and monographs on all disciplines of science, engineering, technology, agriculture, textiles, management, etc.
Endquote
www.bis.org.in
PDF

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ALL Can any one provide me the details of the current openings in VLSI Companies. Regards Vidya
can any one provide me the logic to implement FIFO in Verilog or atleast provide me some references ? Regards
i had to complete b.tech (electronics and instrumentation eng ) i want join coureses, please tell me about good cource
Please help me out with the following question,I am unable to actually make out the right option,I am able to make out only the correct option as intersection ,and that...
A study done by IBM researchers in India in collaboration with a hardware R&D firm called RadioStudio have found that discarded laptop-batteries can still power slums in India and other...