Indian IT industry to grow by 5.5 percent

Despite recession, this year will see the Indian IT grow by 5.5 percent owing to greater levels of offshoring by American companies.
Also, the Indian government plans to have data centres for all states. The IT drivers for data centres are infrastructure virtualisation, desktop virtualisation, open source, open storage, Web 2.0 sharing and green IT.

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    Despite recession, this year will see the Indian IT grow by 5.5 percent owing to greater levels of offshoring by American companies.
    Also, the Indian government plans to have data centres for all states. The IT drivers for data centres are infrastructure virtualisation, desktop virtualisation, open source, open storage, Web 2.0 sharing and green IT.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about quoting the source?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

@ECHO OFF color %num% :start cls COLOR %num% ECHO Green = 1 ECHO Red = 2 ECHO Yellow = 3 ECHO Aqua = 4 ECHO Purple = 5 ECHO White...
Cool batch file to lock and disguise a folder. Move any files you want to be hidden in your locker, double click the bat again and you will be asked...
Hello, CE's i'm Using windows - 7 Professional Operating System... whenever i tried to open my computer properties its not opening .. please help me out from this issue ...
I am Vasavi from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.I am a first year student doing Computer Science Engineering.I am having holidays now.I came across this site while I was searching for 'How...
hi friendz😀 i m a 3rd yr student of instrumentation. i need info. of mini projects. plz do help me out. thanks in advance