Indian Government To Spend $6.9 Billion On Telecom & Software In 2013

The latest Gartner report says that Indian Government will spend $6.9 billion on telecom and software in 2013. The spend is approximately 10% greater than in 2012. Most of the expenditure will be on the IT services, hardware, software and telecom equipment. The GoI will invest significant amount in UID project and also on implementing the National Optical Fiber Network with an aim to deepen the broadband penetration all over India.

In the mean time, the United States has expressed 'concern' over India planning to source the electronics and software to Indian suppliers, saying that it will affect American investments in India. Huh?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently installed a new ubuntu 12.10 triple boot with windows 8 and windows 7 on my dell inspiron SE 7520. It seemed to be working fine until I used...
is there any instrument made by which charging of cell phones can be done from distant place??i mean to say we switch on device at one place and charging gets...
Hello My Name is Asih Nugroho I was still study in univercity of tanjungpura (UNTAN) in West Borneo, take a Informatics Engineering I was take a part time job as...
give me the procedure to write the test cases for the integration and system testing along with examples.
Guys what is determinant method? Is that the stand method where we find the inverse of matrix by A^-1 = 1/|a| x adj(a) ? Or elementary transformations? AI = A...