India vs Sri Lanka : T20 battle begins

The Sri Lankans have a decent batting lineup, bolstered by veteran Sanath Jayasuriya, and the return to form of skipper Kumar Sangakkara. Dilshan, in particular, holds the key for the visitors.

Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag will reunite at the top in the shorter version and their current form will be a cause for concern for Sangakkara.

Although India have gained momentum by winning the Test series, they will be without the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and V.V.S. Laxman.

Their replacements, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina and Dinesh Karthik, will face a test of character, as they haven't been up to the mark in their last few outings.

Sri Lanka's bowling will be strengthened by the return of fast bowler Lasith Malinga

No Zaheer Khan and no Sreesanth for India

Hope India continues the great show today

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a final year electrical student and i want to do a design project but i dont have much information or people to help so can anyone please give...
$250 mn Amount reportedly being spent by Virgin boss Richard Branson on the Galactic spaceliner $200,000 Amount per ticket that space tourists will have to shell out 300 No of...
CEans, Our rules clearly state that the language of the forum is English. However, with more engineers posting in their local/regional languages, its become difficult for us to retain visitors...
Sri Lanka aim to put Test thrashing behind them Watch out for Lasith Malinga: When he's bowling well, Malinga can unleash yorkers at will and his low point of release...
where can i find seminar topics for electrical and electronics engineering😕