India Post Service Reviews

I've began hearing a lot of great things about Indian Government's IndiaPost service. Lot of people have told me that they're at par with most of the private courier services and and way more economical. The only thing, I thought, was in favour of IndiaPost was that it's got the largest base (1.5 lakh+ offices) and widest coverage. Whenever DTDC, FedEx and BlueDart refused to service specific PIN, we switched to India Post.

I'm now reading that India Post is also launching 'next day' delivery and in some of the cities 'same day' delivery as well. Has anyone used India Post service recently? How was your experience? Where they efficient and fast or gave you the feel of 'laid back Government service'?

Curious to know!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I only used 3-4 times speed/registered post in recent years. Every time service was smooth and prices were quire fare. Moreover Offices in major cities are quite decent now. You can easily track the packet location using online tool.
    I am confident to choose my future consignments with Indian Post👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEians, Could anyone please help me in choosing the companies for the inplant training. As i m doing my UG degree in EEE but i m intrested in Robotics,...
Event Name: AAKAAR 2016 Organised by: IIT BOMBAY In MUMBAI, Maharashtra Event Dates - Mar 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM to Mar 13, 2016 at 6:00 PM Venue Address: IIT...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bxy or what
Just ahead of Diwali, Gionee India has introduced its latest smartphone the 'Gionee S Plus' in the country. It is being said that the phone will be made available in...
😀 The aim is to become an one-stop solution for all the engineer's needs.