India National Telecom Policy 2012 - Defines Broadband Base Speed @ 2 Mbps

Great news for Indian Internet users - the NTP aka National Telecom Policy 2012 has been approved and it puts the broadband speed at 2 Mbps minimum. The rural teledensity is expected to be 100 by year 2020 and India will focus on making India a telecom manufacturing hub.

Roaming has been discarded and there won't be any roaming charges all over India. India will see growing adoption of IPv6 in the coming days.

Good news, right? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in a microprocessor for instance 8086 how are the address bits separated from the status bits using the latches????????
could anywhere here suggest me good websites where i can get the vb source code for free of a good software..that i can choose for mini project in my college.....
Check out, Careers360 has taken the lead to rank over 1,000 colleges out of 4,200 plus colleges in India. Click here!
IAM KIRUTHIGA.V DOING MY ENGINEERING IN EEE AT SHIVANI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY TRICHY. MY AIM IS TO BECOME AN IAS AND MY HOBBIES ARE NAIL ARTING,SINGING,DANCING,FIGHITING WITH MY SIS AND...
Name:- P.BALSUNDAR Engineering trade:- Electronics and telecommunication Location:-Kolhapur Occupation:- Final year BE student Hobbies n Interest:- i)Hobbies:- playing basketball ii)interests:-reading new trends in technology Aim:- To b creative n innovative...