India Map 2014 | For Reference Purposes

It was much better back before 2000 when we used to study India with fewer states. Now, just for my reference, and also for everyone else who's finding it hard to remember/digest the changes, here's the latest map of India (2014):-
[โ€‹IMG]
Image Courtesy: Reddit.com
Hopefully it stays this way. ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€

P.S.: Newest state Telangana marked with Red Box on Map.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Mathew
    Hopefully it stays this way. ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€
    Nope, we are fighting for a separate Vidarbha state ->

vidarbha-state
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Past and current Maharastra is only about Mumbai, it should change. If no govt. can take care of Vidharbha region, better to give it their people.
    Though I feel, Telangana separation was unnecessary and totally political drama. It is going to be never ending friction between Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

PS: Why to show POK and chine acquired J&K, still in India. Face the reality.
    If current govt. is not going to take care of Eastern region, same will happen to Arunachal pradesh. It not only about land area but about people and resources.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Vidarbha's case is different. The funds meant for Vidarbha were never given to the region. While the western maharashtra enjoys the surplus (not that they're doing great; they've their own issues), Vidarbha has been neglected. With the two key people (CM and Transport Minister) the hopes for separate state of Vidarbha are all time high. I'm guessing that BJP is waiting for some better numbers in the upper house so that they can get the paperwork done.

Telangana and Andhra Pradesh separation could have been 'win-win'. But it didn't go well. I just hope they get things sorted out. I heard that Chandra Babu Naidu is now planning for huge capital for the state of Hyderabad? ๐Ÿ‘

PS: I personally can't wait to see the separate state of Vidarbha and a strong leader from the region taking over the control. The potential of the region is HUGE!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was just googling for New India map photo, when Google Image Search results directed me here. This is great. Thanks for this post #-Link-Snipped-#

So, now there are total 30 states, right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Clip Art, which survived for around a decade will now no longer be a part of Office. Yes, you heard it right. Microsoft has finally pulled off the iconic Clip...
So I see that a lot of people are concerned about what kind of mark they are leaving behind. Be it in their own homes (what the spouse/kids/parents think), offices...
Just realized that my thread Creative Crazy ideas For Final Year Projects has reached 500 posts. The thread is active for over three years. Hope to see the thread cross...
why do we have two implementations in java for converting the integer value into string,what is the logic behind?
Which of these lines of code will give better performance? 1. a | 4 + c >> b & 7; 2. (a | ((( 4 + c ) >> b...