India Against Corruption The FIGHT for RIGHT starts from August 16 2011

If the whole country takes to streets for a week from 16th August, WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, can force the government to enact a strong Jan Lokpal Bill. Will you be there? Can we count on your support and active participation?

- A message from Mr. Arvind Kejriwal.

Watch the following video:

[video=youtube;iyOaWAuInUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyOaWAuInUI[/video]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I will take the initiative. But tell me how many people are going to support the thing said by Mr. Kejriwal? Intersted people should tell register their names in this thread.

As a matter of interest, you posted this video AKD. So on moral grounds and moderator, are you ready to register and ask people out there?

If I get some names here, let us have a demonstration on Nagpur's road.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ishutope: CE is no authority on taking registrations for this cause. Every individual should think about this & agree to take part if he/she truly 'believes' in it.
    Those of us who want to go for this movement will go on the roads for sure.
    I am definitely with Mr. Kejriwal & the 'India Against Corruption' Movement.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    See I am not getting sarcastic, or saying anything bad about anyone, I am only saying practical thing. CE is a technical forum. But simply sitting in a place and advising people is not correct morally.

In this way, I can also say I am with Mr. Kejriwal. So I do not mean to offend you, but I want to tell everyone that what we can do, by simply using your phone. To support this cause, please go through this thread. #-Link-Snipped-#
    To be practical, I am not going to any demonstrations but I have done what needs to be done, and you can too. Simply go through above thread. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ishutopre: Make sure no one spams this thread. The thread is about spreading the message.
    At least people should be aware of what is happening. (I know many who still don't know what Lokpal Bill is.)

To be practical, I am not going to any demonstrations
    I hope others don't think the same. (And I do not mean to offend you too.)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ‪Janlokpal as Described by Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal & Manish Sisodia:

[video=youtube;k6-MvL5q-cY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6-MvL5q-cY[/video]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am only making sure that we will get people who are really interested. Else the whole movement might get affected. For those who wish to st at home, go through the thread mention in post number 4.

For those who want to help in this cause. This video is to clear your confusions regarding aspects of Jan Lokpal Bill.

[video=youtube;vPsveoIsNn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsveoIsNn0&feature=related[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir iam getting seat in ANDHRA UNIVERSITY INDIA'S 31 BEST COLLEGE,in GEOINFORMATICS by eamcet2011.can you please tell me about itand it's placements.are salary levels are more for other core groups...
Cognizant's Combined Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria for IT: Open only to the students with following degrees Category 1: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech /...
Wipro's reputation as a pioneering and innovative company in the global technology landscape makes it a determined choice for the best of talented engineers. We invite you to exciting opportunities...
Who are eligible? Should have studied BE/B.TECH (Computer Science and Engg., Electronics and Comm. Engg., Electricals and Electronics Engg. and Information Tech. only) / ME / MTech more than 70%...
To apply for a job, please upload your resume highlighting your qualifications. Please make sure that you provide a valid email address in your resume. We would notify you via...