InCTF 12 at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam on Jan 29, 2012

InCTF 12 is a National Festival organized by Amrita Universirty, Kollam.

InCTF '12 captures the Flag India's only Ethical Hacking contest which is likely to get started within this week. This contest is organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and TIFAC Core. This, the third CTF which is going to get conducted and CTF '10, CTF '11 are the past contest's. CTF is a strategic game that mimics the real world security challenges. Each team (5 members) is given a machine to defend on an isolated network. Team scores will be based on their success in defending their assigned system and their success in attacking other's team machine. InCTF '12 comprises of 3 rounds each specifies its own task as follows:

Round one:
1. Learning round
2. Contestants have to complete set of tasks (off-line) which will be provided within a given period.

Round two:
1. Consists of both offline and online tasks.
2. Time limit is 3 hours.
3. Top 30 members will be selected for the final round.

Round three:
1. CTF- Defend your assigned machine and attack others machine.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://inctf.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below...
I have searched for many and all i have got is fraud websites. Can anyone help me.👎
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in some order, Zephyr, Eurus, and Aeolus. The gods always speak truly. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B,...
A man was dividing his property among his children. This was what the man told to his first son “Take as many number of cattle as you can care for...
Can anyone explain about falacy clearly with example.