.inc extension File

Hi, Could anybody suggest a brief explanation of .inc extension file. I want its main purpose compared with other extension files. 😉

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    .inc files are mainly the include statement files in asp scripts
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi, is any special configuration needed to run the .inc extension files in Apache server. Because session is not working.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    meetramprasad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi, is any special configuration needed to run the .inc extension files in Apache server. Because session is not working.
    I don't think you need any special configuration for that. Still, have a look at the basic configurations needed to run apache web server.
    Hope this helps you!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    Thank U 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a nigerian, a graduate in electronics and computer. still pushing forward to know more on electronics and computer. right now, i am a technologist in one of the...
some times i really think that taking Comp. Sc. as my stream of BE....restrict me in many ways specially when i compare it any other core branch.I mean i can't...
sir I want to create database on php. when i click on phpmyadmin in wamp server it giving following error it solve. Error MySQL said: #1045 - Access denied for...
Hi! guys could you please tell me how should I configure both the servers( IIS SERVER AND WAMP SERVER) at a time. I mean will I able to run both...
is it worth to join for excise subinspector as an mechnical engineer