In which programming / scripting language Google + (plus) is written ?

In which programming / scripting language Google + (plus) is written ? I tried to search on web , looked into about ten pages ,but no where i found the answer. There are pages which say that Google did not disclose about that.Is this truth ?😲
I just like the high quality GUI of Google plus especially the animation.So which coding backs its wonderful appearance ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Google plus uses Javascript in client-side & Java servlets for server code (server-side) largely built with Opensource network.Also HTML5 history API to maintain pretty looking url.

This link will get you even more clear picture : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Twitter is completely written in Ruby scripting language!! I know its off -topic but just a information for you guys.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What you see on the front is the JavaScript (AJAX), CSS3 and HTML5 magic. What goes in the background can only be told by the developers, I guess. Google's developers have confirmed that they're using Java Servlets to build the backend of the Google+ network.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will be more specific on use of language by Twitter.
    Ruby rails on front-end & some of the back-end has been replaced by Scala.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

PS : Not trying to prove myself better than #-Link-Snipped-# ,just wanted to be more accurate.Hope I didn't offended you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You didnt! I heard it from another team who are working extensively on ruby!!

you must be rite 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In communication, while transmit the message signal to the optimum receiver like MAP & ML, why we have to convert the the message signal from waveform to vector form?
hello, one one of my friends pointed out that it is always better to delete the contents of the pen drive that to format it every now and then. He...
hey,can anyone suggest me a good book for getting knowledge(any book or site) as how to interface rxd and txd pins..using proper choice of capacitors,inductors and registers...........????
Hi there... i'm a final year mechanical engineering student. please give me some project ideas related to two wheeler mileage improvement.......
Am a Postgraduate student in electronics and communications .. Am here to get new ideas about projects in electronics .. As I have got to do a project for my...