In which language Microsoft windows is made????

I think that the Linux OS was made of C language ...
But what about WINDOWS???

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I am not sure about the windows but most of the drivers are coded in C and C++ language only.
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    it is c++. 80% of widow xp is made from c++
  • H.Ali
    H.Ali
    i read from some where that they have used many high level programming languages including C,C++ etc along with some Assembly languages.
    inorder to prevent decoding.
    Is it true??
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    According to Microsoft Windows - Wikipedia, Microsoft windows is programmed in C, C++ and Assembly Language.
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    almost everything in C, C++, and C#, just some part is hand written assembly code.
  • cvtharun
    cvtharun
    It is basically made of C and C++
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Once upon a time, Windows 2000 Source Code got leaked and is still available in torrents and P2P sharing. After checking it out, it uses some advanced C / C++ with some Assembly Language too. Even in Wikipedia, it says that Windows is developed using C / C++. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After going certain articles and related threads on forums, I found that LG has successfully overcome with the problem of 3d tv flicker in its FPR 3d tv. But I...
Dear CE members, As we know about CRM (customer relationship management). Its another casual electronic phase means, we can use the CRM through internet so that it becomes e-CRM(electronic CRM)....
I am planning to make an electromagnet which can lift atleast 200gm mass. Normally electromagnets are made up by coiling an iron rod and passing a considerable amount of dc...
Need help in knowing how does atm machine works. Explain only the sensing element, signal converter and output of atm machine.
Well, it's been some time i couldn't turn here but it's always better to late then never. Well i am back with a technical question that i was having a...