In seach of internships..

hello CEans,
I am new to this forum.i'm a 3rd year engineering student pursuing electronics and communication field in bnmit, bangalore. Having knowledge about microcontrollers ,microprocessors and knowing languages like C n C++, i am searcing for internships in any embedded/vlsi based company. I would prefer companies in and around bangalore. This is just to have an exposure to the corprate/industrial world.. So, guys can you please help me out in finding one?πŸ˜€

Replies

• bhagya.diva
    bhagya.diva
    Re: In search of internships..

Hi trilok... I ma too a student of 3rd year,btech. So if u really wanna do ur internship atleast for 6 months den go for companies lyk CISCO,etc.. i ll later post u d detailed list of companies to apply for intern. else if u dont have sufficient tym den u can apply for interns in any good institutes lyk NIT or IIT.Go for VLSI designing or AUTOCAD.. TLC etc... All the best.πŸ˜€
  • 3LOK
    3LOK
    Re: In search of internships..

bhagya.diva
    Hi trilok... I ma too a student of 3rd year,btech. So if u really wanna do ur internship atleast for 6 months den go for companies lyk CISCO,etc.. i ll later post u d detailed list of companies to apply for intern. else if u dont have sufficient tym den u can apply for interns in any good institutes lyk NIT or IIT.Go for VLSI designing or AUTOCAD.. TLC etc... All the best.πŸ˜€
    thank u bhagya, for the info u shared.. it would be better if you also let me know the detailed list of companies to apply for intern.. i'll look forward for it..πŸ˜€
  • Mohit Bhatt
    Mohit Bhatt
    HI friends!! i've just joined CE. I'm 4th year student in E&C. i've the same prob as TRILOK has that in search of internship in any embaded/communication based company, so please suggest me the list of companies near bhavanagar,rajkot or surat in gujrat. Thanks in advanceπŸ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Hi , Please can someone explain basic concept of Using Indexand can someone explain how Primary index ,Secondary Index,Cluster Index are different from each other .These question is put...
Saw this video on India Against Corruption : [video=youtube;vZBzfu_FKyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBzfu_FKyA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hello people, I have found some material regarding SSB army interview which I would like to share it with you.
[video=youtube;Q3eCVyhRiFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eCVyhRiFk[/video]
I'm having hard time connecting my DigiTech RP355 to my computer through USB and route the sound through comptuer/laptop speakers. Here's my setup - 1. Guitar's Output goes into DigiTech...