Improve BSNL 3G Download Speeds On Windows & uBuntu

I've seen steep decrease in download speeds I experience using BSNL 3D Data Card. I even wrote a review of the speeds on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm unable to tell whether the choice of operating system has any effect on the download speed. Logically, OS shouldn't affect the speed, but I have experienced better download speeds on uBuntu than on Windows 7.

If anyone's got tips for increasing BSNL 3G Download speeds, please share them in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HP's much awaited tablet specifications were leaked on the Internet. The tablet will feature- Processor – Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8660 at 1.2GHz Graphics – Integrated Adreno 220 GPU Screen – 9.7″...
Hello, i want to design a peak shaving system. I want to have a circuit that can be able to start/stop and connect/disconnect a generator when there is a peak...
The architects at Sauerbruch Hutton, Germany have built the world’s most energy efficient glass tower using “pressure ring facade”. The architecture incorporated the façade design developed in 1990s which managed...
Harmonics, in today’s scenario, is the first and fore most cause of pollution in the electrical power systems. Now having known this, let us now try to understand what harmonics...
hese days there are various course options available in engineering/ technical insitutions of repute. along with core engg such as mechanical/elect/civil/chemical, you have biotech, biochemical,earth sciences,also some dual degree courses....