Importing or exporting tables in oracle 9i

Hi ceans, i have created a table in the user "system" . now i need to access that table through the user "scott". i need to move the table from "system" to "scott". can anyone help me please.....

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Try to access as, 'System.table_name'
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    cant get you clearly mate... am new to oracle. so please tell me clearly.
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    mate my problem will be solved only if the table is moved or copied from system to scott.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    try the following query ...
    create table table_name as select * from System.table_name;
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    thanks mate let me try this one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im currently working on a project which requires sonar system to be integrated to it for range finding of obstacles at close proximity, and also their direction. im unable to...
hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.😀
hi i am doing my summer training at an automobile company and have option of doing it in 1. engine 2. transmission and axle can any one comment on which...
sir, i have doubt 1) what is electro magnetic force(emf) and why it is mainly required in dc machines 2) how the dc generator works and how it is converted...
Hey friends, I am thinking to pursue higher education by doing M.Tech. I wanna take your valuable suggestions and advice on which specialization should i opt for doing M.Tech in....