Importance of CDAC: Jobs & Placements

do i get good job if i complete cdac in vlsi and what could be the starting salary and and what are the companies i could be placed

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    There are few VLSI companies who visit the C-DAC so yes, there's chance. If I remember, LSI was one of the company. There are more who visit C-DAC.

Out of curiosity, which center did you got. I was also interested in doing C-DAC in VLSI but didn't got rank enough to make my way to C-DAC ACTS Pune.
  • demetron
    demetron
    one of my classmate had completed DAC from ACTS PUNE(one of the best center) with 67% but he didn't got any placement there...otherhand there were guys with average performance got placed in good companies with 3.5+ LPA

so basically getting a job depends on everything including your
    - previous academic record
    - communication skills
    -knowledge
    -gud looks and voice (as we heard some HRs of TCS prefer that too 😘 )
    etc.

all the best 👍
  • sarath chand
    sarath chand
    what about cdac?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😉 hey all ...i'm chetan mech 3rd year........
Name: [Prototype] *Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineering Location: India *Occupation: Student ( B.E. finished, going for PG Diploma course to utilize the time I remain free from PG Degree course preparation)...
what is the difference between java and android????? can an android app can be converted into java app?
Selecting the Graphics Card is always crappy task. You always seems to stuck between Nvidia & AMD Chipsets, right ? It's totally obvious, both are equally dope ! You compare...