Import cars

well iv been into import cars for about 5 and a half yrs now, i just love working on them and autocrossing, circuit racing, ect

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    JDM Bill
    well iv been into import cars for about 5 and a half yrs now, i just love working on them and autocrossing, circuit racing, ect

i didn't get you what you want to say, If you wanna that public do start something on F1 than i am a big fan of F1.....
  • JDM Bill
    JDM Bill
    it said post ur hobby...mine has been cars for the past 5.5 yrs

i was just saying i love japanese cars...

i autocross and circuit race my honda's
  • rick
    rick
    welcome Bill ! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm a honda fant too! but I dream about Ferrari Spider these days ๐Ÿ˜Ž

maybe some day i'll buy it. wish me luck.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rick
    welcome Bill ! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm a honda fant too! but I dream about Ferrari Spider these days ๐Ÿ˜Ž

maybe some day i'll buy it. wish me luck.

Is there anyone who is a Fan of F1....

Shout here ...

--Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'll start a new thread now. Biggie, you better control the spammers ๐Ÿ˜€ Okay, this thread is dedicated to the things that I truely hate. I will list the things...
Hi everyone i am a computers second year student...i will be havin my training after this sem...my seniors and lecturers have adviced me to go for a language course rather...
HI everyone well i m a new member and i found crazyengineers damn gud!!!! i am startin up wid a new game.... here it goes: we have to write a...
here's a debatable topic again....well its a normal topic discussed most frequently...so y not start it up for CEans.... "BEAUTY vs BRAIN"
Hi CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm glad to announce that CE forums will undergo changes in next few days. I'd like to know your opinion about proposed changes. 1. Bring everything to...