Implementation of IPPBX

I selected a topic for my mini project which is 'Implementation of IPPBX' using Asterisk Open Source Software and it got accepted. Infact my group's aim is to customize the Aterisk software to a network consisting of one server and some IP phones. When a call from one IP phone to another occurs it should first be sent to server and then the server should route the call to the specified phone. If an external call from the PSTN occurs it should also be properly routed too.
I want to know what our group should do as the next level/phase of project. If anyone have previous experiences in this field or topic please let me know. Please help me with some advice or books or even websites for reference.

For more details on the Asterisk Open Source Software please visit Home ⋆ Asterisk.

😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Electronics | Communications engineering section as the idea has been finalized.

Good project, by the way. πŸ˜€
  • Pratikr
    Pratikr
    Thank u.
  • pknaveen17
    pknaveen17
    What is the full name of IPPBX
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    pknaveen17
    What is the full name of IPPBX
    Its actually IP PBX, which stands for IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange)! πŸ˜€
  • pknaveen17
    pknaveen17
    Praveen-Kumar
    Its actually IP PBX, which stands for IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange)! πŸ˜€
    Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ferrari World Theme Park at Abu Dhabi is one of the places that's suddenly made to my 'must visit' places. The theme park is dedicated to 'Ferrari' and one of...
'Education' seems to be the new buzzword these days. Everyone's talking about transforming education and wondering how it can be changed. Lot of people have been advocating the use of...
This thread is dedicated for all who enjoy the taglines / punchlines and some who create their own. So you see these taglines on the Television or you read it...
i want to know what to do to analyse business after b.tech .Its because i found several students becomes B.A in some company and not in development field .What do...
The first UNESCO-certified festival in the country, Kurukshetra of College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, is to be held from February 1 to 4, 2012. Epitomizing its very tagline, β€œthe...