View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Pratikr
Pratikr • Jan 15, 2012

Implementation of IPPBX

I selected a topic for my mini project which is 'Implementation of IPPBX' using Asterisk Open Source Software and it got accepted. Infact my group's aim is to customize the Aterisk software to a network consisting of one server and some IP phones. When a call from one IP phone to another occurs it should first be sent to server and then the server should route the call to the specified phone. If an external call from the PSTN occurs it should also be properly routed too.
I want to know what our group should do as the next level/phase of project. If anyone have previous experiences in this field or topic please let me know. Please help me with some advice or books or even websites for reference.

For more details on the Asterisk Open Source Software please visit www.asterisk.org.

😁
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 15, 2012
Thread moved to Electronics | Communications engineering section as the idea has been finalized.

Good project, by the way. 😀
Pratikr
Pratikr • Jan 17, 2012
Thank u.
pknaveen17
pknaveen17 • Jan 17, 2012
What is the full name of IPPBX
pknaveen17
What is the full name of IPPBX
Its actually IP PBX, which stands for IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange)! 😀
pknaveen17
pknaveen17 • Jan 19, 2012
Praveen-Kumar
Its actually IP PBX, which stands for IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange)! 😀
Thanks.

Share this content on your social channels -